While Daddy was off fishing with Grandpa in MN, Mommy and I went to NC to visit Aunt Lisa, Uncle Mike and my cousin Megan.
I had so much fun! It was a great adventure. First we went on a plane. Planes are really LOUD! Their house has so many fans on the ceiling, I loved them all. Megan has so many fun toys, and she shared them all with me. I liked the car, piano and cooking stove the best! I love cars, cars, cars, cars, and trucks too!
I got to drive a truck, go to the beach, swim in the ocean (those waves were big!), swim in a big pool and a little one. I love the water!
First Driving Lesson.
Look at that WAVE!

Its so hot, you have to let your belly hang out to keep cool.
Fun in the sun!

Spray pool.
Riding in style!
No comments:
Post a Comment